Microfinance is defined as the offer of financial services (savings, credit, insurance, ect.) towards the poorest. It is generally aimed at people carrying a profitable project when the latter have no access to the traditionak banking system. You will find below the list of the establishments whose behavior of the accounts and management of the files are clear and transparent
BP 2272 Dakar
118, Av. André Peytavin, BP 23098 Dakar
french name: " Union des mutuelles d'epargne et de credit (UMECU -DEF)"
Together with the UNACOIS, the UMECU counts 40 base funds all over Senegal.
sectors: especially trade in the credit portofolio.
eligibility criteria: intrest rate 1,5 - 3% monthly, limit of 4 million, file fees
Siège PAMECAS cité Fadia, BP 153.54 Dakar
french name: " Union des mutuelles du partenariat pour la mobilisation de l'epargne et du credit"
membership conditions: membership request, membership rights: 1000 FCFA
* liberate a from social of 4000 FCFA
* intervention sectors: savings and credit, equipment, working capital, market prefinancing
* eligibility criteria: being a mutual insurance company member with a file granting credit for a SME;...
Cité Millionnaire 9, route de l'Aéroport Léopold S. Senghor
en face du Stade Amitié.
BP : 3698 DAKAR
french name: "Réseau des mutuelles d'épargne et de crédit de l'Unacois (REMECU)"
* being a member and having an account for at least 3 months
* save regularly, inspire confidence, be creditworthy
* having paid off totaly the anterior credits
* having in your account at least 20% of the asked amount
En face du Camp Sekou Mballo.Villa n°14.
Liberté 6 extension. BP 37143. Dakar
The network gathers 18 savings and credit mutual insurance companies, totalising more than 50 counters in the Thies and Tambacounda regions. The network totalises more than 20 000 members. (30%men and 70%women)
Avenue Bourguiba, BP 5817 Dakar-Fann
ACEP offers savings and credits for his members
Rue de Fatick PE-17- ex rue des Ecrivains - Point E, BP 28052 Dakar
french name : crédit mutuel du Sénégal, CMS
intervention field: savings and credit for natural or legal persons